Tuesday 23 August 2011

Buddies Outing.!

When I was about to fall asleep yesterday night, Angel Wong called me and said Amo was around OUG. Wanna ask for outing with us as he was really kinda free for whole day. So, today we went Sunway Pyramid to meet up Amo and chill. Great time there and had Chatime bubble tea. Haha.! Leekee Ooi joined us too. Talking nonsenses all day long. After all that we went for movie! Damn funny.! Fok Lok Sau.! Laugh die us like hell.! Haha.! Finished our movie and meet up with Leekee Ooi again together with Kong Chia Chan Jayzee. We had dinner together and I realized that they are really funny making fun of Jayzee especially Leekee, he was so fed up hahaha.! Woohoo.! Was kinda great time together and I've not been outing with such friends for such long time. Kinda fun to join different friends too.! Oh well, I appreciate all my buddies.! Amo is really a nice buddy and steady.! Wish him luck for his interview and we shall see him "buang" if ever got the chance.! Haha.! Great day.! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment