Sunday 3 July 2011

Great weekend. : )

Weeee~^.^ what a great weekend I had! I've been to the beach for three days and yesterday was the third day! I brought along Angel Wong and my sister. We brought kites, bubbles, drinks and run to the beach. It makes me feel so good whenever I was at the beach. : ) relax and calm. Photography session! Our favorite of all. Haha.! When I was stepping my feet nearby the beach, my heart got touch. Somehow, it is kinda feel that I am closer to peace. I enjoy my time with Angel that makes me feel pure. Life is all about reality. I have to face it I know. I gonna be tough. Can I say, thanks for my ex-bf for hurting me and left me? As it leads me to tougher life and on my on feet! Thanks idiot! Previously, I don't feel all the scene around me. I choose to lock up myself of all. But now, for me, I have nothing but me, myself and I. Family too! Relationship is just adding flavor into my life. Not asking for more, I just wanna stay pure, appreciate, calm and peace. : ) beach again? Yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment