Thursday 25 August 2011

Another Suprise.!

Wow wow.! After drunk yesterday, I'm so tired and woke up early.! Argh.! Yes.! It is 25 August.! MY DAY.! Haha.! Oh well, waiting for Rebecca Chan to wake up and we went for our lunch at Jusco Bukit Tinggi. Guess what.? We met Eddie Tay, Jenri and Xiao Teng.! So we Sakae Sushi together.! Woohoo.! Finished up everything and having ice cream, me and Rebecca went back to studio. Seeing those cute students, I invited Laz Minute (Raydio popping crew) to go mamak and I treat.! Haha.! They are really good boys and I hope they really can dance well. All of sudden, I receive a call from Rebecca said there are parents want to meet me at studio. So, I rush back like a Babi and Boom.! They shock me with BALLOONS.! Argh.! Naughty.! Alright then it's ok. I went back to Mamak to settle up the bill and all.

Stepping up the staircase, I saw inside of studio was so dark and BOOM.! Another Suprise with birthday cake.! Awwww...: ).. They are lovely students.! Sing and shout like mad at studio. I'm so thankful and touch. Receiving a silver cap from the
.! It is so nice and cool.! Love it.! I hope all of Raydio students will do well in studies so that it won't affected them to come Raydio to dance.! As I always say, Raydio only allow Dance n Enjoy.! So, thanks a lot boys and girls! I'm really blessed.! Appreciate.! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment