Thursday 25 August 2011

It's my birthday.!

Yeah.! It's 24/8/2011, yet everyone seems to be busy! Wendy said OT, Rebecca said family dinner, Willian Pauline Chee Heng said early back, Angel good in acting, Raymond and Wailun talented in drama-ing, Fenny good in spying, Eddie was preparing.! Oh well.! All of them are really good in drama.! I was kinda bored and thinking of celebrating my birthday on the next day as everyone was so damn busy. Sitting down at studio, playing Facebook and chatting with Rohan that he asking whether do I celebrate? I said "No". He is the first one to post on my Facebook wall to wish me Happy birthday. Wow it sounds great. Talking bout going beach, guitar, kite, beers and bubbles, I wonder if all this wishes will be true? Hope so. While waiting for a student parents, Wailun called Rohan and just fool around with him. Somehow I felt shy as they call me to answer the call n he wished me. After all, I drove back home and Angel with me as she said her mum will pick her from my shop.

Yes.! I'm home and my dad shout to me asking me to go at the back door. So I went and BOOM~! Big big Suprise for me from all of them singing birthday song with cake, mask, whistle and all.! I was like... STUNNED..@.@.. I can't believe it.! It was so touch.! My buddies all here.! Yes I'm really touch with my tears filling my eyes. I felt so thankful that I am blessed with such lovely family and buddies.! They are my family too.! We had game session and most of us gonna drunk, especially me! Woohoo.! I really enjoy! Thanks a lot and love u all.!

No comments:

Post a Comment