Friday 17 June 2011

Work harder..: )

For all the while of all the travelling, now me and my dancemates Raydio are getting ready for next week Raydio 3rd Year Anniversary! Woohoo! We've been working so hard from the first year and the third one gonna be great. Busy busy busy meeting meeting meeting training training are all we ever need to balance up. I'm glad that I am part of the whole event and proud to be part of Raydio, raydians.! Whenever I was preparing and meeting with my dancemates, I was thinking what Raymond had always told us before.. He said "No matter in any condition, we are doing the right thing, just keep it up! And prepare ourselves well." I wasnt really feel that it really works and fair but somehow, finally I see it.!. Raydio growing.! Is all from our patient and also mindset. For now, I will say "This is Raydio.!" we gonna rock the party next week.! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment