Thursday 23 June 2011

Cypher..!!! Fun..!!! Hardwork..!!!

We are getting closer to Raydio 3. Today all the Raydio student who gonna perform busy rehearsal their own routines. I can see that they do really put efforts and time for all they have, just like what me and my dancemates (Angel and Wendy) been through. I felt so appreciate and thankful to all the lovely girls and naughty boys. Though I know I am kinda serious and fierce to them, but else they will never behave and learn the right mindset. Hopefully they really will not hate me.! Haha.! For Angel, I've seen that she showed really good example to her raydies.! She's a good teacher. See her growing from time to time makes me feel happy. For Wendy, ya! She's improving a lot.! Her popping was really dope and foundation well. I like her dance soul. She within 3 of us is the most toughest girl that I've ever seen with her positive thinking which she just do like her way out of it.! I have my both dancemates for years and o know we are not only dancemates and friends! More than anything.! Lovely time.! Cyphering tepi jalan in front of Raydio with Wailun, Andrew, Willian, Wendy and Lia was really fun and chilling. I'm not sure whether can we ever last the fun but I appreciate every single moment with my buddies.!

No comments:

Post a Comment