Saturday 25 June 2011

Can't wait.!

Today 25/6/2011, my parents kopitiam anniversary for 20years.! Woohoo! It's been a long long way till today. Sorry that I'm busy preparing for tomorrow event Raydio 3 anniversary.! Spending whole day out! I was sleeping when I receive phone call from dad said about the venue might interrupt our event. I was like...oh shit.! Calling Raymond and Wailun, they shock and get up to settle this. Well, I'm worry about this. Can everything goes smooth? I want it smooth.! Somehow, plan B was out and it might cancel performances. No choice. Afternoon, spending time at Ipaq preparing all the last minutes job and all. Heads to studio, watch students rehearsal and clean up everything! Finally, Cypherz Kingz are here! They are humble and nice! Fresh! They will be staying overnight at Raydio for two nights. Just back from having supper with them and also Raymond. Prepared everything well and good.! Just pray hard tomorrow will be a good day! : ) Raydio! Here we go! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment