Friday 26 August 2011

The most touching ONE..

Alright, continue from the night of my second suprise. We went for steamboat after that. Having fun talking rubbish and nonsenses are always our hobby.! Haha.! Suddenly, I received whatsapp from Jiayi. Wishing me Happy birthday.! She said she did not forget but just wan to be the last one to wish me. AwwWww... I was so touch and I listen to a short record she sent to me..."happy birthday to u~~~*she sang* and siao po, older one year already, don't keep siao-ing d. Have to be a mature adult. Wish u always happy and get a lot a lot a lot champion. And wish u could find a very very love and pamper me BF. Happy birthday! Love u.!" my tears drop as I listen to this. I just could help anymore. I really had such sincere bunch of friends around me. Support me when I was really down, keep guiding me when I was blank and confuse, cheer me up when I was sad. Jiayi, Angel and Wendy, they always by my side no matter what happen. I am so blessed. *crying*... T.T I wish all of my friends stay healthy and happy always. Thanks for the love and care. Love u all so much. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment